Social Voluntary Service
One of the directions of the Manus Medicus Group is to help young people under 27 years old in organizing participation in the program "Social Voluntary Service” andin the program "Federal Voluntary Service" without upward age limit in Germany.
The Social Year in Germany (FSJ or BFD) is a government program that allows you to do volunteer work in the country to both German citizens and foreigners. This is a great opportunity for foreign youth to devote a year of their lives to volunteering, as well as significantly improve the level of the German language and integrate into German society.
We will help you to correctly collect the full package of necessary documents for participating in these programs.
What is our help?
• Filling out forms in German language
• Compilation of CV according to German standards (cover letter of motivation + autobiography)
• Assistance with the translation of the last education documents
• Search for a place to go through a volunteer year
• Communication between employer and job seeker
• Preparation for an interview in German
• Visa support
• Assistance in case of subsequent questions or difficulties upon arrival in Germany
Do you want to participate in the program and go to Germany as a part of the following set?
Contact us - and we will help you choose the most interesting option for passing the volunteer year and prepare all the necessary documents in advance.